Since it’s launch in 2015, the organisation has reached over 20’000 children and youth living in post-emergencies and long-term poverty. It has also trained over 500 youth coaches in using sport for social development and becoming role models for children in their communities.
FundLife Leadership Academy or FLA, is FundLife flagship, award-winning programme, an innovative experiential, play-based, life-long learning pathway designed to complement traditional education, nurture young champions and unlock opportunities for under-served youth to achieve their full potential. This programme works in selected schools in partnership with the Department of Education in region 8.
Activities of this programme include:
- regular Football and Education Sessions,
- Champion’s Classroom Sessions,
- Mini Champion’s League,
- provide opportunities of learning local and international to coaches and players,
- coaching session with Arsenal in the Community coaches,
- leadership trainings and workshops in Canada, Germany, Qatar, Russia and Argentina or
- World Cup 2018, Russia Trip and Playing Experience on Red Square.