The SOL Foundation assists Amandla with their South African Academy, mainly to provide daily access to a Safe-Hub of holistic learning and personal development through fun, football-based, regular and structured after-school programmes to thousands of young people and with their German Academy, mainly to train and upskill coaches, teachers, social workers and volunteers in the EduFootball methodology.
Problem to be tackled
- reducing gang membership and youth violence,
- reducing substance abuse,
- improving primary, secondary and tertiary education results,
- improving health condition of young people,
- increasing positive citizenship and
- decreasing youth unemployment.