AMANDLA’s Safe-Hub Academy
The Safe-Hub is a model for youth development that has proven to be effective in addressing some of the persistent national and global development challenges. Through a social franchise system the model has been refined in preparation for implementation at scale with the five key functions:
- To facilitate collaboration of holistic youth development between pub-lic, non-governmental and corporate sector.
- To provide young people with daily access to holistic learning and per-sonal development through a football programme.
- To provide young people with access to the services, opportunities and support needed to transition into meaningful employment, education or training.
- To provide access to an e-learning, educational and citizen’s services internet network.
- To be the anchor of local, holistic football development aligned.