Your privacy is important to The SOL Foundation. This privacy statement sets out how The SOL Foundation uses and protects any information that you give The SOL Foundation when using this website. It provides information about the personal information that The SOL Foundation collects, and the ways in which The SOL Foundation uses that personal information.
The SOL Foundation is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Personal information collection
The SOL Foundation may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including the SOL-newsletter); and
- any other information that you send to The SOL Foundation.
Using personal information
The SOL Foundation may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where The SOL Foundation discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The SOL Foundation may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The SOL Foundation will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The SOL Foundation will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
The SOL Foundation may update this privacy statement from time to time by posting a new version on this website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes. This policy is effective from 23rd May 2018.
This website contains links to other websites. The SOL Foundation is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
The SOL Foundation has its registered offices at Landstrasse 105, 9495 Triesen, Principality of Liechtenstein. The Platforms are owned and edited by The SOL Foundation, hosting services are provided by partner companies.
The Privacy Statement was created with templates available at Freenetlaw.