Project Criteria – preconditions of your application
- Your organisation fulfills the criteria as specified in our purpose, vision and mission.
- Your project falls into the programme interests as defined by The SOL Foundation.
- Your project has a direct and positive impact with objectives and results which are realistic, clearly formulated and measurable.
- Your project is planned, implemented, monitored and evaluated in a professional manner.
- Your project does not dependent on permanent support from The SOL Foundation.
The selection of projects takes place in three steps:
1. Download the Expression of Interest Form, complete the sections, add the mentioned attachments and send it to us to assist us identify if your project is in line with our criteria.
2. We will now be able to assess if your project is a potential project. Upon request from The SOL Foundation you submit a full application or additional information to the expression of interest.
3. We are going to analyse your project proposal – together with you – and decide on support.
Please note, the processing time can be up to six months starting from the moment of expressing an interest.
Application & personal data
As an applicant, you herewith confirm, that The SOL Foundation is authorised to collect, process and use the personal data provided exclusively in conjunction with your project enquiry. Your data will be handled confidentially and The SOL Foundation maintains state-of-the-art technical measures to ensure data security.